Saturday, June 7, 2008

Welcome to the blog

I started this blog on June 4, 2007 at wordpress. After one year of putting alot of time and energy into it and learning a great deal about blogs and blogging I've decided to make a move to Blogger.

The only real change that has been made is in appearance. All the regular features of the blog will continue. I will continue to post information from a wide range of sources, photos, videos, commentary, in depth analysis, in the best manner that I possibly can about the Argentina national team and all of its players.

For everyone who has been reading the blog at wordpress, thank you, and I hope that you will continue to find this blog informative and entertaining and whatever else.

For everyone who is seeing this blog for the first time, thank you, and I hope that you will become a regular reader and enjoy the blog.


VAMOS ARGENTINA!!!!!!!

No comments: